Wow! These just get better and better leelai. I went right back to the start and spent a good hour just enjoying them all. Entertaining, and incredible photography!
Andrew
Sent from Oz using Tapatalk
Andrew
Sent from Oz using Tapatalk
Wow! These just get better and better leelai. I went right back to the start and spent a good hour just enjoying them all. Entertaining, and incredible photography! Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk
Keep those great pictures coming, leelai!
Ha Ha wouldn't that be great one-upmanship to drive one of those through the gates of a caravan (trailer) park. That's if the gate is wide enoughIncredible rigs! You hear of retirees selling their home to tow their caravan around the country. I reckon you would need to sell a mansion to schlepp one of these around! Andrew From Oz using Tapatalk Pro







I knew some facts about vinegar and honey, but not the rest. A few of the things are not available in Austria, but I think I'll change my toothpaste, just in case... ;-)
I've used onions and honey when I had a sore throat. It tastes disgusting (I don't like honey), but it helps.Lol.....that's the one I want to try next time I get a burn....we use Colgate already here. I already do the nail polish with glasses one and that works a treat. The others I wouldn't mind trying just to see if they do work!![]()
I've used onions and honey when I had a sore throat. It tastes disgusting (I don't like honey), but it helps.
That nail polish and glasses hint is one I'll find useful too. Interesting, I changed my toothpaste from Macleans to Colgate not long ago. Wow, now I can take a tube also to the beach for sunburnLol.....that's the one I want to try next time I get a burn....we use Colgate already here. I already do the nail polish with glasses one and that works a treat. The others I wouldn't mind trying just to see if they do work!![]()
LOL I like onions too.I've used onions and honey when I had a sore throat. It tastes disgusting (I don't like honey), but it helps.
That nail polish and glasses hint is one I'll find useful too. Interesting, I changed my toothpaste from Macleans to Colgate not long ago. Wow, now I can take a tube also to the beach for sunburnLOL I like onions too. Andrew