What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favorite podcasts

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What podcasts does everyone listen to? What are your favorite ones -- any recommendations?

I really like This American Life and discovered 5by5 the other day. TAL is great by me because I love stories, 5by5 because it's a tech podcast and, well, I love technology.

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tech News Today at Twit
The Guardian books podcast

singlestick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What podcasts does everyone listen to? What are your favorite ones -- any recommendations?

I really like This American Life and discovered 5by5 the other day. TAL is great by me because I love stories, 5by5 because it's a tech podcast and, well, I love technology.

This American Life has a great app, which let's you go back and listen to (or save) many programs from their archive.

There is a podcast of a local southern California radio program, KPCC's Air Talk, which I highly recommend. A wide ranging interview program, with regular coverage of tech and science and interviews with film critics on Fridays.

There are a number of ways to get TWIT programs, various apps and iTunes. In addition to Tech News Today, Macbreak Weekly, This Week in Tech, and others are quite good

I also like the Mac Power Users podcast.

For history, I enjoy the Bowery Boys New York City history podcasts.

I would also take a look at iTunes University to see if there are any tech podcasts there that might interest you.

Most reactions

Latest posts