What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WowWee or Pico projectors

Dragonrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to use one of these with the iPad yet?? I know they are not as bright as my Sharp, but at 10% of the space and weight, it might prove to be a great option.

Rocka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are your requirements? I've also been looking at getting a pocket projector for doing small group presentations with an iPad. I'm looking for a self-contained, cordless solution that is as bright as possible. I will be doing presentation in small groups (10 people max) in areas that can be darkened enough to pull a 50"+ screen.

I've checked out the Wowwee unit and it's not going to be bright enough for what I'm looking to do, but I've settled on either the AAXA M1+ and one of the newer Optoma units. I'm leaning towards the AAXA due to the higher brightness and the more robust media player (reviews on the Optoma units have stated their onboard media player has trouble with common file formats).

Most reactions

Latest posts