What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word Search In Safari With 'EasyFindOnPage' For iPhone, iPod Touch, And iPad

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Iyqt8D5uBE]‪Word Search In Safari With 'EasyFindOnPage' For iPhone, iPod Touch, And iPad - iOS Vlog 507‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

EasyFindOnPage is a tweak that I have need on my iDevice for a very long time. Similar to upcoming iOS 5, this tweak allows you to search words on Safari pages so you can find your way. All you have to do is simply tap the new magnifying glass icon and a pop up will prompt you to enter a search term of your choice. Afterwards you are free to scan the page for that word by hitting "next" which will take you to every instance of that word. EasyFindOnPage is a great tweak to always have on your iDevice and it only costs you less than a dollar.

Clockwork

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think there is a need for this twick because this is *already* supported. I am using iPad with iOS 4.x; If I type a word in the search panel, then I can scrol down the options list pop up and chose "In this page". Then you'll get the same "Next/Previous" buttons and current instance of the found text, highlighted.

I thought it was only me who never knew about this. But it is already an integrated functionality in standard iOS.

Most reactions

Latest posts