What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wishlist ... what would you like to have on yr iPad?

felicat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did a quick search, and I haven't found on this wonderful Forum a 3d on "things" iPad users would like to have to enhance their pleasure using iPad.

So I start ... hoping Apple will be inspired ......

a) possibility to format e-mail messages (indent, bold, underline ...) for people using the machine for business it would be easier ...

b) creating photo folders directly on iPad (without being obliged to work on other SW and then sync ...)

c) ...

Itwasntme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A lot of what I want will be coming with 4.2.

On a a future version of the iPad I'd love to see usb, and an sd card slot.

LGgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a phone, front and back facing cameras. these would make it a lot more useful tool for business.

swisspolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Retina display screen

2. More RAM than the iPhone 4 so that safari would retain web pages across all open tabs, that way they wouldn't reload when skipping between tabs

3. Loose the disable auto rotate switch

Simon

jays0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flash, but that's probably beating a dead horse at this point :)

Last edited:

chisaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish they would implement a way to increase/decrease brightness while watching movies.

The way it is now, you have to stop the movie and load setup. If it is Netflex, you have to find the movie again and reload it.

skatealex2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love a full blown music program like ableton where I can make complete/experimental tracks by throwing together some arrangements and stuff :]

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish they would implement a way to increase/decrease brightness while watching movies.

The way it is now, you have to stop the movie and load setup. If it is Netflex, you have to find the movie again and reload it.

Agreed, that sucks! However, don't despair, iOS4.2 is on its way to rescue with multi tasking...

petermillard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most of what I want is already here through Apps (TV Catchup, Sky Sports TV, BBC iPlayer, Skype) or on its way through OS updates (printing, ummmm, that's it) - but what I'd really like is a webcam for Skype integration - dragging my laptop into a bright room for my weekly video chat with my parents seems like such a hassle when my iPad is just there already ;)

Most reactions