What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will JB Allow Video Mirroring on IPad 1!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, but isnt there any app that can share both sound and video to the pc from an app like splashtop remote desktop can? there you can get both sound and video from pc while also control pc from the ipad at the same time.

Sent from my iPad 2 wifi 32gb (jailbreaked) using iPF

Veency in cydia will show the ipad screen on any vnc client. The ipad currently doesn't have the ability to capture its own sound. Just goes straight to the speaker.

Pargadox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Veency in cydia will show the ipad screen on any vnc client. The ipad currently doesn't have the ability to capture its own sound. Just goes straight to the speaker.

Ok, i am not very happy in using vnc since i have failed once before in 2009/10 with my old itouch 2g.

Pargadox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Woah. At least give it a try.

ok, ill give it a chance, could i add you on skype if you know how to aet everything together to make it work?

Edit, installed veency, but there is nothing i could go on like ip, port or anything, how can i make it work?

Last edited:

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, ill give it a chance, could i add you on skype if you know how to aet everything together to make it work?

Edit, installed veency, but there is nothing i could go on like ip, port or anything, how can i make it work?

For veency, use any VNC viewer on your computer. The IP address is the IP address you see in your wifi settings. Leave the port and such alone because they should be set.
Yes, you can message me on skype if you need more instant help. :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts