What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi problem!

Lasse M Olsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I have problem md my iPad constantly drops the wireless network. It finds the network and connects, but drops out after a very short time, and then reconnect .... That keeps it on all the time. Very annoying! Anyone know how to fix this problem ??

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Maybe you are too far from the router and the signal doesn't reach your iPad at times. If the distance is too much, try moving on closer to the router, or installing other routers in other oarts where signal doesn't reach properly.

Good luck!

OP
L

Lasse M Olsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm right next to the router and have tried on two different networks. Happens exactly the same ....

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have you tried "forgetting" the network from Settings > wifi?

Also, try switching off the wifi router for 2 minutes and switch it back on again.

If you have any other device, you could also cross check whether it happens with all devices. If it does, its a wifi network or router problem.

OP
L

Lasse M Olsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have tried all the things you mention and it does not help my probem:-(
Mobile phone and another ipad works just fine on the same network ....

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
1. Try resetting the IP Address from Settings > Wifi > //Select your wifi (tap the 'i' button) > Renew Lease.

2. Try changing security settings from WEP to WPA with AES.

Most reactions

Latest posts