What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why would ipad photos have line shadows across the photos?

daddywoofdawg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was taking some indoor photos tonite,using a "lightbox" and led bulbs and every photo has line shadows across like the light was behind blinds.why would ipad photos have line shadows across the photos? There wasn't any shadows during the photos.only once sent to Iphotos folder.and Iphotos is up to date.Also can you change the white balance in the Ipad camera?
IMG_0481.JPG
IMG_0481.JPG
IMG_0482.JPG
IMG_0483.JPG

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you get the same lines if you take the photos without the light Box? If not, the light box is somehow causing the problem.
The stock camera app won't let you change the white balance but there are numerous third party camera apps that can give full manual control over every aspect of the creative process. Camera+ is one such app.

OP
D

daddywoofdawg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had taken pictures the day before and didn't have the issue,the only difference is the lights,these photos I used led lights,but I don't know why that would be the issue.Maybe it is.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try changing the orientation of the lights to see if the lines change direction. This would be proof positive that the LED lights caused the problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts