What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why oh why??.?

maemer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My email account is with Yahoo....every time I open an email, a window pops up and asks for my Yahoo password...so I
put it in...read a few emails....POP...it does it again.....how can I stop this?
Thanks

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My email account is with Yahoo....every time I open an email, a window pops up and asks for my Yahoo password...so I
put it in...read a few emails....POP...it does it again.....how can I stop this?
Thanks
Can you post a screenshot please as it is difficult to understand what your problem is. A screenshot will help us to analyse your problems better. To take a screenshot, press and leave the home and power button simultaneously. You hear the sound of a picture being taken and you can find it in your photos. Looking forward to your reply.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My email account is with Yahoo....every time I open an email, a window pops up and asks for my Yahoo password...so I put it in...read a few emails....POP...it does it again.....how can I stop this? Thanks
Enter your Yahoo email account through a browser. Perhaps the password needs re-verification, or it has to be changed.

If this doesn't solve your problem, delete the account in Settings - Mails, Contacts, Calendars (if you use the built in app) and install it again. I don't use Yahoo, so I don't know if there's an app for it. If you use an app for this account and not the built in Mail app, delete the app and download it again. This often helps solving problems as well.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Enter your Yahoo email account through a browser. Perhaps the password needs re-verification, or it has to be changed.

If this doesn't solve your problem, delete the account in Settings - Mails, Contacts, Calendars (if you use the built in app) and install it again. I don't use Yahoo, so I don't know if there's an app for it. If you use an app for this account and not the built in Mail app, delete the app and download it again. This often helps solving problems as well.
Yep, there is a Yahoo! app.

Most reactions

Latest posts