What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why I joined

Papaconiglio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I became a member of this forum to get information from people who might know. I have had my iPad for a week now and am still delighting in its features! My initial query is why some apps (Google for example) don't use key clicks. I thought something had gone wrong and checked Settings>Sounds>Keyboard Clicks, but that was set ON. Most curious. Anybody know a reason for the inconsistency?

I have used personal computers for many many years. Currently have a Windows desktop and a light weight Eee notebook for traveling, but think that may give way to the iPad. Pity about the pigheaded lack of flash content! I was converted to an iPhone over a year ago and love it! So the iPad is a natural extension. Love its instant startup and response. Now looking for a really good photo editing app. I'd welcome suggestions. I'm a retired widower with plenty to do and 4 grownup kids to visit interstate and overseas.

Most reactions