What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos playing: Sovereign - Kingdoms?

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Its actually FREE right now so I thought I would give it a shot. So far its pretty cool but Im sort of at a loss for what to do and when. Ive done some of the basics and am currently at level 6-7. Just curious if anyone is further along and has any tips or wants to discuss the game. Im net at RPGs and things that are obvious probably arent to me :)

Garthrym

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its actually FREE right now so I thought I would give it a shot. So far its pretty cool but Im sort of at a loss for what to do and when. Ive done some of the basics and am currently at level 6-7. Just curious if anyone is further along and has any tips or wants to discuss the game. Im net at RPGs and things that are obvious probably arent to me :)

Heya s2mikey,

I have a level 50 named Ajax in Sovereign: Kingdoms. How can I help?

OP
s2mikey

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey - Just wondering after you get some of the basics under your belt, do you just explore as you see fit? It doesnt appear that there is any "set" of activities and you are free to travel, explore, do what ya want, etc, etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts