What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which VPN service do you use?

Sophia132

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would appreciate if anyone could explain the VPN, n it's usage for the iPad n is it that important!

Thank you

iPaduaJoel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using a VPN in China

I would appreciate if anyone could explain the VPN, n it's usage for the iPad n is it that important!

Thank you
(Just in case you don't know yet, VPN stands for Virtual Private Network)

Here in China, we use it to bypass the Great Firewall and access our blocked accounts in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

lockwoodpa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using public vpn for several years and while it is not fast, it has worked reliably.

frisco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd recommend trying the service i've found recently. It's called kebrum.com
Ii really gives you total freedom to choose your virtual citizenship for a fairly low price. You really should give it a try!

maxmillion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I searched for a while for one that was compatible with my iPad and other macbook. I'm really happy with EDITED, they have very fast servers and I havn't experienced any downtime in the time I've been with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamessmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well for you i will suggest to you visit some of the best review site of vpn. it will help you more. I have found a good blog

Go there and find as there are many vpn providers who can enable you to get entertained with all the features.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts