What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Smart Cover color is the best with a white iPad 2?

Which Smart Cover color should I get for my white iPad 2?

• Black Leather

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Grey Polyurethane

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Blue Polyurethane

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
suz26 said:
I got the Red Leather smart cover on a black iPad and have sent for a clear back cover so the Apple can be seen. Sad I know ! But who cares ! It's beautiful..."

Don't feel bad!!! I hate when cases take away from the design of apple products. I am still looking for the proper case, as I'm super picky. I am leaning towards an invisible shield for the back. Any suggestions?

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iforsakenu said:
Don't feel bad!!! I hate when cases take away from the design of apple products. I am still looking for the proper case, as I'm super picky. I am leaning towards an invisible shield for the back. Any suggestions?

I didn't know about that one, I had to get something quick before my husband scratched it lol. I have had it a week and the cover hasn't come yet, today I hope !!! I just hope it's not to chunky . Post when you get the shield sounds great .

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
suz26 said:
I didn't know about that one, I had to get something quick before my husband scratched it lol. I have had it a week and the cover hasn't come yet, today I hope !!! I just hope it's not to chunky . Post when you get the shield sounds great .

Yayyyyyyy back cover arrived, very nice totally clear snapped on easily it was only £8 something so it will do, should protect my lovely toy from scratches. Next a nice dock ?

rai.rsantos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have white leather on white iPad. Aesthetically speaking, a sight to behold, but that's about it, thought I can do without a back protection. I can't even put it down anywhere. Then you get the mark from the magnet everyone is talking about. White leather gets dirty so easy. Anything wet will leave a mark on it. Ultimately, I bought a leather cover that covers the entire thing. I haven't used the smart cover ever since. I felt like I wasted money.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

triny89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the orange smart cover on mine and I love it. It doesn't seem to bring the beauty of the iPad down and it's still very slim. I don't have to worry about scratching my iPad when I set it down. Oh, and I put an apple sticker in the center of the smart cover and wow it looks awesome!

triny89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rai.rsantos said:
I have white leather on white iPad. Aesthetically speaking, a sight to behold, but that's about it, thought I can do without a back protection. I can't even put it down anywhere. Then you get the mark from the magnet everyone is talking about. White leather gets dirty so easy. Anything wet will leave a mark on it. Ultimately, I bought a leather cover that covers the entire thing. I haven't used the smart cover ever since. I felt like I wasted money.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I've had the smart cover since day one ( about 2 months now) I did notice some marks on the side from the magnets one day, but fortunately it was just dirt buildup ... I rubbed it right off with my finger and there's no scratches nor marks! It's still flawless.

Dinsmore16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the blue polyurethane smart cover with my white iPad 2

Last edited:

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
nian7682 said:
I got the red leather and black iPad 2.
It looks good.

I got the same and a clear back cover just lovely 

ipadlover98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the orange smart cover too! And great idea with the apple sticker. Ill have to try it. :)

ghett0tech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have the lime green one, but going to buy the khaki leather one later today. as for the back, not too worried as others. i like the look of just the smart cover no back.

buttrpecan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the red leather smart cover. I like it. Nothing on the back but i hope to get the clear case if anything.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

vcom91

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got green on mine, gonna get a black back cover to make it pop out even more. If green wasn't my favorite color I definitely would have gone with blue.

Most reactions

Latest posts