What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I find such books using ipad?

seawhale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am currently searching for papers and books in project management, searched ibooks and app store and did not find anything, there are lectures in itunes U, but hardly any books.

Advice please.

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Any PDF or epub format book can be read in iBooks. If you find any book you're looking for anywhere online and purchase it, I do believe that iBooks will handle it. There are many other apps as well, but I'm only familiar with iBooks so sit tight. :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am currently searching for papers and books in project management, searched ibooks and app store and did not find anything, there are lectures in itunes U, but hardly any books.

Hi Seawhale - welcome to the forum! :) For reading books, I use either iBooks (as mentioned) or the Kindle app w/ books purchased through Amazon; not sure if you want only 'free' books or are willing to pay, but check this Amazon LINK - a lot of offerings on your topic of interest w/ many in Kindle editions - good luck!

batty505

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Advice please.

Amazon I think has the pmp pmbok in kindle version.
You should be able to buy it and then import into iBooks
I bought the hard cover lat year, v4? Still haven't taken the exam lolz

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Amazon I think has the pmp pmbok in kindle version.
You should be able to buy it and then import into iBooks
I bought the hard cover lat year, v4? Still haven't taken the exam lolz

Kindle books cannot be downloaded to iBooks. You can, however download the free kindle app from the AppStore and download the book there.

batty505

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kindle books cannot be downloaded to iBooks. You can, however download the free kindle app from the AppStore and download the book there.

Yep you're correct.
You can't import kindle content into iBooks.
Sorry for the confusion

Most reactions

Latest posts