What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are you ipadding from?

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipadding from my office East of Bangkok. Still have dry feet, but I guess at home I will be moving upstairs soon.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My convertible Peugeot, outside my sons wing Chung class, waiting for him to finish, enjoying the fantastic weather while it lasts

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beth Hale said:
From the beautiful Sunshine coast of Australia..there's a Kangaroo at my door and a real one!!!!

Fascinating thought. My brother-in-law had a black bear wandering around on his deck once, but kangaroos are pretty thin on the ground in western Canada. Being originally from the UK, where the wildlife tends to be limited to foxes and rabbits etc , it still gives me a kick to see bears, cougars, porcupines, wolverines and the like.

btw, iPadding from home near Edmonton AB at the moment.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mollysmom said:
My couch recovering from a tooth and surprise cyst removal.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Glad to read you're well enough to iPad!

I'm iPadding from my couch in Washington, DC on what I have just decided will be a lazy Sunday (school work and packing be damned!)

Last edited:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Fascinating thought. My brother-in-law had a black bear wandering around on his deck once, but kangaroos are pretty thin on the ground in western Canada. Being originally from the UK, where the wildlife tends to be limited to foxes and rabbits etc , it still gives me a kick to see bears, cougars, porcupines, wolverines and the like.

btw, iPadding from home near Edmonton AB at the moment.

I love bears especially black bears.. Too bad we can't be friends with them. I didn't know there were kangaroos in Canada WOW. I would be scared to death seeing that in my yard. There was a case in Australia where one dragged an elderly woman around. Not sure of the town. BTW, I am iPadding from the NYC Metro Area. ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
I love bears especially black bears.. Too bad we can't be friends with them. I didn't know there were kangaroos in Canada WOW. I would be scared to death seeing that in my yard. There was a case in Australia where one dragged an elderly woman around. Not sure of the town. BTW, I am iPadding from the NYC Metro Area. ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 using iPF

Sorry. By "thin on the ground" I meant non-existent. There is an urban myth that there are a few kangaroos living around Slave Lake but I'm afraid it's just that - a myth.

Most reactions

Latest posts