What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are you ipadding from?

OP
D

dre4u2nv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mollysmom said:
Just a comment---I am continually amazed at the great number of places posted by so many people and yet what a small global community we are. :)

I was just taking notice to that exact same thing. I have been kind of busy these past few weeks so I am catching up on this thread, but all of these responses have made me glad to have started this thread 

Thank you to all who found it easy to let us in on a small part of your world wherever that may be.

Twilight never rises or sets, it just happens.

Last edited:

drover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sat up in bed, wife asleep, lights off. Sex seems to be out of the question! Can you have sexual intercourse with an iPad?

OP
D

dre4u2nv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
drover said:
Sat up in bed, wife asleep, lights off. Sex seems to be out of the question! Can you have sexual intercourse with an iPad?

Some sites allow you to do so lmao

Chrisipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dre4u2nv said:
Some sites allow you to do so lmao

Hahahahahhaahhahahahhaahahahaha i actually laughed when i read that

jnoslop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My boyfriend did iPad to iPad Facetime with me from Aberglyniau Nr Peniel Nr Denbigh, Wales!

buttrpecan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Back patio with music and a drink with the hubby...

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mollysmom said:
Just a comment---I am continually amazed at the great number of places posted by so many people and yet what a small global community we are. :)

Isn't it wonderful that people from all over the world and from so many different lifestyles can come together in this forum. The world is certainly shrinking and surely we all see we share this common bond.
From my kitchen table, while enjoying my lunch, Brisbane, Australia.

Most reactions

Latest posts