What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what would you like to see...

john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
Regarding how to's, walk throughs, and reviews of apps/hardware, I'm curious to know what are people interested in?

Thanks!

Robertt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish - and @ and " keys were on the alphabetic keyboard. Also a single key for "th" would be useful.

Brad Groux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bradgroux.com
I wish - and @ and " keys were on the alphabetic keyboard. Also a single key for "th" would be useful.

I know it is off subject, but I too want an updated keyboard. The keyboard on my HTC Hero running Android has shift keys, where you can hold down a letter key for more than a second and it gives you shift options for that key, like a capital, number or symbol. The function works great on a keyboard as small as a phone, no idea why Apple doesn't have the same sort of option on a virtual keyboard as large as the iPad's.

Most reactions

Latest posts