What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is it that you REALLY like about your iPad?

ObiJohnKenobi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I 100% agree with the look and feel of the device as being beautiful. I keep my iPad Air "nude" as often as I can. My wife jokes that she wishes I touched her like that. ;)

What I REALLY like about my iPad is the freedom it gives me. Just about everything I used to do on my PC I can now do on the iPad. Not being tied to a chair, keyboard, and mouse to do those things is true freedom.

OP
The OB

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Addendum: if I'm watching a movie or TV show and have an idle question about, say, where I've seen an actor before, I just look it up on Rotten Tomatoes. No more unanswered questions--every fact is at my fingertips!
And another reason for enjoying my iPad, when I come across a post like this and learn something new every day. Amazing how many films I've enjoyed that are on that list.
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk Pro

Most reactions

Latest posts