What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What iPad apps do you want to see?

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iWeb would be great. Actually the whole iLife suite would be awesome.

OP
I

iJake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to agree with ilife to be ported, that would be perfect, on that screen too

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With hurricane season coming up I'm going to need very good realtime radars. Looking forward to see what they come up with.

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com
Did you see the SketchBook App from Autodesk? It looks really nice, I think it runs for $7.99 ...there are other contenders though and I'm sure more and more will fill the App store, it's only natural that a display that size would call for drawing/sketch apps like that...big market in my opinion.

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com
I think I would just stick to LogMeIn's app for remote desktop...I know it's a little hefty 29.99....but when you have a lot of relatives and you're considered the computer guy...logmein is indispensable. It was updated for the iPad by the way...

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com
I cant wait for some gaming!, ive gone off all gaming the last few years, havent had the time
Have you seen what Civ Revolutions looks like on the iPad...sweet...I'm a big fan of Civ Rev on the iPhone and can't wait to play it on the iPad...what games do you normally play??

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded the winadmin rdc, and was connected to my office network in seconds. It also stored my info. I am glad I spent the $8. I would highly recommend it.:D

somebala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An app that catalogues my apps. I have tons of apps, and half of them I never use. Why? Because I have forgotten they are there and/or forgotten what they do. Mysterious names. Yelp? What is it? Ansible? Huh? Unless you use these, you won't have a clue from their name. Features: Option to show the apps' icons in cover flow, lists by categories, AND all apps by abc order. A place for me to make a note about the particular app. Bonus points if you can tell me where the app is located on my ipad2 or can launch it.

Most reactions