What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have I done now

hey_moe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I set da wife's IPad on my pooter cus she is totally lost at this,anyway I brought another IPad and screwed up. You can't use the IPad until you plug into the USB port.When I did this it set everything in her account. I ended up having to create another user account on my computer for her. I finally got that part right but when it try to download something it says I need to verify everything and to click for a email to be sent to me.I have done this 5 different times in the course of a day and no email has been sent to my gmail or the wife's one either. Go any ideas...Mike

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey_moe said:
I set da wife's IPad on my pooter cus she is totally lost at this,........

I wish someone can translate it for me. I assume it means that the iPad was destroyed ..

Think before you Sync

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
He synced his wife's iPad on his (instead of hers is implied) computer because she doesn't know much about computers.

I think it is supposed to be a Cajun accent, but I could be wrong. Outside of the movies I've never met a Cajun.

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Check your trash folder for the email. I had a problem a while back with my password for iTunes and that is where the email ended up. Elementary, I know but I missed it for a bit too!

Sent from my 16G wifi iPad using iPF

OP
hey_moe

hey_moe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok got it going last night...I hope...lol. Had to do a complete format on mine. Then go to the Apple App site and remove all the apps. Using my settings I used my own email account instead of the Gmail. Once all that was changed I am now able to sign on and download. Ran out of time last night.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, time and again I see it in our forum. The most dangerous Virus of all, is iTunes. People are losing stuff all over the place. Just a split second of blackout while activating that monster and your iPAd is toasted..

Most reactions