What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch a Crazy Person Utterly Destroy a $10,000 Gold Apple Watch Edition with Magnets

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score

We are frequently sharing videos of folks come up with creative ways to destroy new technology, but this latest one takes things to a very expensive new level. The creators of the video used two dangerously powerful neodymium magnets to utterly crush a brand new $10,000 Gold Apple Watch Edition.

We can't fathom why they didn't just use one of the Apple Sport versions to show the same effect, but some folks simply have money to burn. What do you think of this crazy video?

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the bit where he says "I think somehow it can still be repaired". Why bother, just buy another $10,000 gold watch and look after it carefully lol
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the bit where he says "I think somehow it can still be repaired". Why bother, just buy another $10,000 gold watch and look after it carefully lol
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
Nah, they'd probably put that one on the tracks and let a train run over it.;)

noodlepoodle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is ridiculous, really. To think that there are people dying of starvation and poverty, here are this people who just throw their money for whatever crap they could think of.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is ridiculous, really. To think that there are people dying of starvation and poverty, here are this people who just throw their money for whatever crap they could think of.

It's his money, he does what he wants with it. Besides, it will keep the cycle running so there isn't really any harm done to their economy.

Most reactions