What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Announces Official Prices for Apple Watch Models

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
apple-watch-versions-png.63275

At its special 'Spring Forward' event at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco, Apple announced the official pricing of its Apple Watch models. Just as expected, the Apple Watch Sport version will start at $349 for the 38mm Sport and $399 for the 42mm.

The Apple Watch regular edition made from stainless steel will be priced at $549 – $1,049 for the 38mm version and $599 – $1,099 for the 42mm, depending on the watch band that you will choose.

The most expensive version is the Apple Watch Edition which will start from $10,000. But this makes sense, since the device is made out of 18k solid gold. It will also be available only in "select retail stores."

Source: Apple

Attachments

• apple watch versions.png
    apple watch versions.png
    162.5 KB · Views: 2,681
Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've already got my favourites saved in my account at the Apple online store, ready for the pre-order on April 10th.:)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've already got my favourites saved in my account at the Apple online store, ready for the pre-order on April 10th.:)

I didn't know you could do that. I'll have to check it out. I expect they'll be backordered within the first day, if not sooner. I hate being on backorder.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't know you could do that. I'll have to check it out. I expect they'll be backordered within the first day, if not sooner. I hate being on backorder.
Maybe by limiting the number of countries in the initial roll out, it'll lessen the demand enough that somebody that's waiting to order the instant pre-orders open will have a decent chance of receiving their watch on launch day.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
After you've made your choice you tap the heart icon to add it to your favourites.
image.jpg

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Apparently the Sports editions come with both the S and the M/L straps included. Nice not having to worry about sizing.

Most reactions

Latest posts