What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was only allowed one attempt at WIFI password login? Please help!

Greyhound

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to the forum...hi. I'm trying to connect to a password protected network. My iPad 2 recognized the network and I typed the incorrect password. It only gave me one try. When I try to connect again, the password window opens but the 'join' button says greyed out. It won't allow me to enter my password again. I only got one try. I've tried resetting the network connections but that hasn't worked either. I've searched the internet but haven't found anyone with this type of problem. Could someone please help. I'm on the road and my first day of work for my new company is tomorrow and I need to get online asap. Thanks!

OP
G

Greyhound

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My problem was the password that was given to me was only 7 digits...was supposed to be 8. Problem resolved.

readyfreddie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
check the label on the bottom of your router, there is a long number, different than the one they gave you. that is the number to use, happen to we too and that's what i did. works find. Freddie

Most reactions

Latest posts