What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vouchers

tamtam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been trying to figure the vouchers out for sometime now...how do I use them I try to drag the pets and won't work says on voucher to use for boat stuff I don't understand the boat happenings either...please help!? Thank u :)

qlam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been trying to figure the vouchers out for sometime now...how do I use them I try to drag the pets and won't work says on voucher to use for boat stuff I don't understand the boat happenings either...please help!? Thank u :)
what lvl are you? do you mean voucher ticket? Voucher tickets are use for buy pets (Dogs, Cat, Horse) or use to buy some decorative stuffs. Where you can get voucher tickets? you can get it from your selling board (if they order for metal bars: Silver bar, Gold Bar, Platinum bars; or jewelers stuffs: rings,...) or do the boat quest (filling all the stuffs in the boat). Mostly we can collect at lvl 19 (when you can open your boat dock), but for using it maybe start lvl 24 (not sure anything can use for lvl 19 or not). happy farming.

missfawnie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for this! I'm at a rather young level myself, so vouchers have confused/ eluded me as well. This clears it up greatly. c:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Vouchers are a unique currency in Hay Day which can be used to buy pets and decorative stuff. Vouchers are available to you from lv. 21 and can be obtained by COMPLETELY FILLING boat orders, from spinning wheel of fortune and maybe from those treasure chests.

Underwater Mike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best way to get vouchers is to wait for an event that gives vouchers - like a boat event - then go crazy filling boats as much as possible.

Reaction score
By far the best way is boat orders. I recommend that over anything. You can also find them in mystery chests. You may also earn them
playing the wheel of fortune, which you will find has one every time once you are high enough in level. Good luck!
(Oh, and don't forget, you always get vouchers at random, so the color is randomly selected. Nothing is chosen on purpose... Good luck!)
Have a Hay-py HayDay!

Most reactions