What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video shows in iTunes but not where I downloaded on iPad

sokkerpunk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forgive me if this question is a bit easy but I am a noob just getting going on Apple products.

So, I recently purchased an iPad3 and purchased a music album off of iTunes. No problem there. When I went to iTunes on my Windows computer (getting a MBP soon!) I selected to authorize the computer so I could re-download my album in order to burn an audio CD. After downloading the album, there were several music videos that were included in the download. I noticed these files showed up strictly as audio on my iPad but showed up as a music video on my computer.

Why? I would like to be able to watch these videos on my iPad but have no clue where to start within iTunes or where the files are actually stored to do any conversion required in order to get the video on my iPad. I had assumed that if they were downloaded and showed as videos on my computer that they would have done the same on my iPad but that is not the case.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pocobear said:
Have you tried looking in the Apple "Video" app?

That's where my music videos ended up when I downloaded them. The music app is for audio only.

Most reactions

Latest posts