What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Verizon 4G LTE

Abneriel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
johnchart said:
I am getting a little confused here. I don't need a GPS. I have a Garmin that gets me anywhere. What I want is to connect with the internet on my Mini while driving down the highway. The Verizon map shows solid red coverage for most of Texas & has little white circles by the towns. Just want to know if I get away from any town if I have coverage.

Help is appreciated.

John

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/support/coverage-locator

Click on data coverage and then click refresh. If it's in red, you're covered.

AntonyWhite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would honestly love this camera hybrid, imagine the quality of Instagram pics I could take!!!!

Seriously, I love cameras, and I think this is an awesome idea, and would buy one in a hear beat.​

W

winnieC

I still use AAA's TripTik tool when I plan a trip, because I like to throw in random cities and see immediately how far a place might take me, delete, add, etc. The TripTik app is kludgy, though, so I still use the Web version on laptop before I set off.

I'm flexible. I recently crossed most of the country on a trip and planned it the night before taking off, lol. I had one key place I wanted to go, and just kept adding places. Great trip.

Thanks for help

Most reactions