What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using the iPad for generating proposals

Joseph Lasky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.

Needless to say, new here:eek:

Have an iPad2 I recently picked up and love it. Using it primarily for work. Great source to store numerous technical/data manuals.

However, I'm thinking about using it to generate some "on the job site" proposals.

Using the think tank here, what would be the best option via apps or anything else I may not be aware of to complete this kind of task?

Proposals would have the standard company info, however, each proposal would vary in cost due to labor and cost of materials/equipment.

I was thinking about looking at the "Pages" app, but not sure if that is the best route to go (or if I could even do it).

Please keep in mind, I'm not a computer "genius" and I'm pushing 50 LOL

ANY input or advice would be appreciated.

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Take a look at "Documents To Go" it allows you import/create Office documents that you can edit as necessary. It will also let you email the document. In the App Store.

Most reactions

Latest posts