What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using my iPad now on plane with wifi!

iPadster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well this is cool. I am on a delta flight from Detroit to Philadelphia and the plane has free wifi. I have been waiting forever to be able to do this and it's very fast.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a friend who occasionally flies Delta and has been on flights with wifi. She loves it. Won't it be great when others add it.

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried it once and signed up for the monthly GoGo service with all the travel I do. I don't know how I travelled before.... :cool:

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that's nice. Just think about the guy sitting next to you as someone brought up from the past ( say.. 10 years) and he is watching your iPAD while flying next to you...

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We flew on Delta over Thanksgiving and I even moderated a few threads somewhere over Kansas! And the speed was surprisingly pretty decent. And if you want to get really blown away, go to the Flight Aware website and you can track your own flight in real time!

Gemnilocs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah i flew with delta over thanksgiving and it was nice to be able to visit this site, facebook, and browse other sites. it was pretty fast. there was a guy next to me on flight back home that had an iPad...so we chatted up. however, trying to watch movies or tv shows online proved to be bit of a hassle...for him. I had rented a couple of movies from iTunes.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts