What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USB stick

winst27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, is it possible to connect a USB stick to the ipad2 ? I would like to watch movies on the usb stick without transferring them to the iPad.
Any suggestions?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Air Stash. Cost money. Though. You might be able to do it if you jail break your iPad and get the camera connection kit.

kendo123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a look at APOTOP DW09 just got one im in the UK it is very good just plug in a USB stick or harddrive or a SD card from your digital camera etc and you can access the files from ipad or iphone with the app downloaded from the app store or any wifi device via a browser and you can also upload from ipad etc as well as stream or download. Battery lasts 3 hr and can be charged by usb on pc or mac or just use your ios device charger, well worth £29.99 i paid for it. as i had the sam issue as yourself loads of movies and no way to play them tried the camera kit but didnt work as all my usb sticks are 16GB and have led's on them kept getting the device requires too much power error, so tried the APOTOP and its amazing watching avi's on the ipad steaming from the usb stick. hope this halps you out

Frawick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a look at APOTOP DW09 just got one im in the UK it is very good just plug in a USB stick or harddrive or a SD card from your digital camera etc and you can access the files from ipad or iphone with the app downloaded from the app store or any wifi device via a browser and you can also upload from ipad etc as well as stream or download. Battery lasts 3 hr and can be charged by usb on pc or mac or just use your ios device charger, well worth £29.99 i paid for it. as i had the sam issue as yourself loads of movies and no way to play them tried the camera kit but didnt work as all my usb sticks are 16GB and have led's on them kept getting the device requires too much power error, so tried the APOTOP and its amazing watching avi's on the ipad steaming from the usb stick. hope this halps you out

Wow! Newegg price is 80USD.

Most reactions