What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

usa to uk plug

darrenlad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone know where i can get one of these for ipad 4 keep finding them but their only 4v or 5v not the 12v am after thanks

Attachments

• ipad.JPG
    ipad.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 510
OP
darrenlad

darrenlad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah a seen that would rather get a new plug for £15 but you get they little bits for just £3 am trying to save some bucks don't get me wrong it works fine now but am going to turkey soon and they have different plug so a don't want us to uk to uk to tukey

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your other post in the iPad 4 accessories forum which asked the same question has been deleted. Besides fragmenting the conversation and making it hard to read, posting the same question in several places is against the forum rules.

OP
darrenlad

darrenlad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well a thought it was straight forward .. And yeah a posted that earlier on but noticed was not in the iPad 4 forum sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You may have gotten volts confused with amps. There is no 12 volt charger for the iPad 4, but there is a 12 watt charger. All iPad chargers are 5 volts.

Last edited:

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You may have gotten volts confused with amps. There is no 12 volt charger for the iPad 4, but there is a 12 amp charger. All iPad chargers are 5 volts.

Right, I think they come as a 5V, 2.1A, 12W adapter for the iPad and the iPhone is 5V, 1.0A, 5W charger everywhere. The connector/plug just allows it to be used for different countries as there is no world std for AC voltage or frequency much less the plug shape

Most reactions

Latest posts