What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading of pics to facebook

annepin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the latest facebook appp and have been trying to upload pictures to FB. i can see the picture slide for a second and then disappear from the screen. What am I doing wrong? Please help. Thanks

Dangerzone7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Noo your are not doing any thing wrong dude , its just the facebbok app that sucks :thumbs: ,
Beside, there are many features missing in the app such as timeline (for ipads) etc...

cecifrasca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new and not sure where to post my help question. I am trying to post in Facebook one of the photos in my ipod and i don't have the Facebook option to do so. How can i add it to the list of options.

fptcb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if this helps, but I upload my pictures with the Walgreens app and it asks if I also want to upload to Facebook and it does it all.

isobel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried hp photo loader from the app store it is a free app ,and works well

Most reactions

Latest posts