What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to add yahoo mail account

gchurion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought a mini but cannot add my yahoo mail account. I keep getting a message "yahoo server is not available". I have been able to add other mail accounts though. Call Apple and they could not fix it.

Dan1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got this too when trying to add my parent's email to the iPad mini. It is a Yahoo security feature.

What you can do is log in to Yahoo on a PC and it may say "you are trying to access your email via a device that has not previously been used. Please answer this security question." There should be a question such as What is your favourite pet's name? etc. Once you answer this, then I'm hoping I can add Yahoo Mail to the iPad mini. (I haven't yet as it's a present for my parents and they don't know until Christmas).

Most reactions

Latest posts