What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two iPads , One Apple Account - Advice Please

ipad987

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a question here. I handed down my iPad 1 to my young nephew (7 years old) after I bought iPad 2, but the iTunes account on his iPad is still under my my account (the same credit card details stored as my new iPad). What I am wondering is if I buy an app or something from iTunes store and then buy the same for him on his iPad, would I be double charged?

Rgsp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are saying that you are using the same account (same Apple ID) for both iPads, then no you will not be charged again. You can download your apps as often as you like to any device associated with that account. If you are saying you have two different accounts with two different Apple IDs, then yes you will have to pay for it on each account you download it to.

Most reactions