What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twitter app question

Megwump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't find out how to approve or reject my 'follow' request using Twitter's own app, nor can I find anyone else with this problem...am I missing something really obvious? I love using the apps instead of the browser based version, but this seems like a big oversight

Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, I'll start off first by telling you I'm a total Twitter n00b. And, I use the Twitter client, so I'll use that as my example.

With that, I'm not sure I understand your question. You want to stop people from following you or do you want to stop following others?

I don't know the answer to the first. For the second, go to your Profile (on left side of Twitter app). Then, select Following. After they load, select the name you wish to "unfollow." You'll get another window at the top of which is an "Unfollow" button. I didn't press mine as I walked through this - but I should imagine that should do it.

Again, if I've completely got your question wrong - just ignore me and I apologize. Hope I've helped, though... :eek:

Marilyn

OP
Megwump

Megwump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When someone wants to follow me, I get an 'Approve or Deny' email. The link in the email takes me to the browser version. Within the app there doesn't appear to be a list of my outstanding requests.

Most reactions

Latest posts