What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tumblr App Updated With Sharing and Save to Read Later Features

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
12173-tumblr.JPG

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Tumblr is an incredibly popular blogging site, which makes the Tumblr iOS app an essential for many iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users, so I’m sure they’ll all be very pleased to hear from iDownload Blog that the popular app has just had a significant update, including a new social sharing feature, so that you can now share your Tumblr posts via Twitter and Facebook, among others. A new email template has also been added, so that you can email entire posts to your friends more effectively. Another welcome update is the ability to save Tumblr posts to read later directly from the app, via either Instapaper or Pocket. Other tweaks include sprucing up the image viewer to make it easier to close, and also improving the Following list, making it searchable, and also sorting it alphabetically. And finally, GIFs will now animate when you scroll (although not on the original iPad, phones older than the iPhone 4S, and any iPod touches older than fourth-gen. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Click here to download the free app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tumblr/id305343404?mt=8[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source:[/FONT] Tumblr iOS app updated with read later and social sharing features

Ethan36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm stuck and need help

Sorry to post this here but for the life of me I can't figure it out...how do I post a new post on the Forum, I can't find a
new post button anywhere....

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
New thread? Go to Forums, select the one you want to post in, then hit the Action button. One of your choices is New Thread.

Let me know by PM when you've done it because I'll have to delete these posts as they are in the wrong section.

Most reactions