What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring Videos

SPROINGY

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi! I got my first iPad 6 years ago (some wear and tear) and I have 8 or so videos on it. Now I have a new ipad, nice screen, and I want to transfer my videos (or at least be able to stream them) to my new iPad. They have different Apple ID’s, if that matters...

I’m not in the West, Apple reps here often have poorly accented English that I cannot understand.

Well, I’m going back at them tomorrow (maybe a better language rep), but in the meantime, perhaps someone *here* has done what I want to do (transfer videos from the 6 year old iPad to my *new* device). Thanks

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try AirDrop. Both iPads need to be on the same wifi network, and have Bluetooth enabled. Select a video in Photos, then choose AirDrop from the Share menu (square icon with up-pointing arrow).

OP
S

SPROINGY

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LannyC, thank you so much! And your advice, too.

Most reactions

Latest posts