What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring pics from PC to IPAD without a camera connector

larrycruzen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've tried moving pics directly to the IPAD using explorer, but that doesn't work. I've tried moving them to Itunes to sync them, but that doesn't work. In the past I've moved pics from the PC to my Iphone, but I've forgotten how. Looking for some advice.

Larry

omacaco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can set up iCloud to sync photos from a certain folder to your iPad. And vise verse. You have to install iCloud but it's pretty much transparent after the initial install. Just point it to the folders you want, one for receiving images from other devices, one for uploading images to them, though I assume you could just point both to one folder, I have no idea if that would create and endless loop of uploading and downloading copies of the same images.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
larrycruzen said:
Thanks, but I feel really dumb....I don't know how to "point iTunes" at a folder on explorer.

Larry

Sorry. Only just got back to this one. Been a bit busy.

Plug your iPad into your PC, and click on the iPad name on the left side of the screen in iTunes. Then click on the photos tab of your iPad. You should then see a place on the screen for browsing to the folder where your photographs are kept on your PC. Browse to that location, and hit SYNC and the photographs should appear on your iPad.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I'm going from memory, as I'm nowhere near my computer.

Most reactions

Latest posts