What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant delete pix

daintytara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pls help , I got some pics to my iPad from my pc sync, the pics originally taken with my phone, phone synced with pc, then synced my iPad to pc tru iTunes , but some pictures are amongst that collection that I ve been trying to delete from my iPad , all efforts prove abortive, I can delete other pics with the up right icon , but not this transferred pix.
Can anyone advice pls, I ve also tried to sync it back to the system to get it deleted but faked too

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
daintytara said:
Pls help , I got some pics to my iPad from my pc sync, the pics originally taken with my phone, phone synced with pc, then synced my iPad to pc tru iTunes , but some pictures are amongst that collection that I ve been trying to delete from my iPad , all efforts prove abortive, I can delete other pics with the up right icon , but not this transferred pix.
Can anyone advice pls, I ve also tried to sync it back to the system to get it deleted but faked too

There's no way to delete the transferred photos directly from your iPad. You'll have to go to the folder on your computer, delete them there, then sync the folder with your iPad. This should get rid of the unwanted photos.

Most reactions

Latest posts