What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring music to iPad (without computer)

Stevelamont

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way of doing this with a jailbreak mod? I'm looking to be able to transfer music from my android device to ipad. I currently have mewseek installed so I am able to add tracks to my iPod library using the app and ifile.
My main issue is getting the file onto the iPad so that I can locate it using ifile.

OP
S

Stevelamont

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does nobody have a way to transfer music to the iPads file system with out using the computer? Would my iPad recognise my galaxy s3 if connected via USB? I've heard something about a camera connector and ifile?

Hinds90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could try air blue sharing. It allows you to Bluetooth music, pics, files, etc.......only down fall is when you sync with iTunes the songs want play anymore. I use it to luetooth between my iPad and iPhone.

OP
S

Stevelamont

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That looks like it could be the answer, only it's not updated yet. Is there any other apps that let you send files via Bluetooth?

Bula.bula

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can link iFile( free/paid in Cydia) to a DropBox account. Load your music to DropBox and download to iPhone. Use "Bridge"($1.99 in Cydia) to port the music into the iPod app.

Hinds90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Airblue sharing just got updated. I'd suggest giving it a try I'm sure you will like it.

Most reactions

Latest posts