What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer pics from iPad to PC with Dropbox

frenchman96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have installed Dropbox to iPad.

I have downloaded it to PC

Could do with a step x step on transferring from iPad to PC, my photoessays please

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
If I am reading it right...prolly not...

Upload pics to Dropbox on iPad, then download photo on PC/Mac

OP
frenchman96

frenchman96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do I do that, just opened Dropbox and if I c/o edit, thinking I would get upload option, the delete option appears.

That's why I asked for a step x step if poss please

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You will need to be in the app in which you made the photo essays. Hopefully, that app has a way to link to Dropbox so you can save to Dropbox (not all do).

So, check you photo essay app and see if you have a way to "export" or upload to Dropbox. If yes, then yay and you can then get them from Dropbox on your PC. If no, holler back and we'll try to figure out another way to get those photo essays to your Dropbox account (or your PC).

Marilyn

OP
frenchman96

frenchman96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Marilyin

I dont know where I got the word ESSAY from, I think I meant" my photoes says ??? and I made no space

so to reiterate...this morning I have (almost) uploaded my camera rool/last imported/all imported pics, to my dropbox on ipad.

I have dropbox on laptop, and await guidance to next step.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
frenchman96 said:
Marilyin

I dont know where I got the word ESSAY from, I think I meant" my photoes says ??? and I made no space

so to reiterate...this morning I have (almost) uploaded my camera rool/last imported/all imported pics, to my dropbox on ipad.

I have dropbox on laptop, and await guidance to next step.

If you have set-up the Dropbox on your PC and signed into your Dropbox account, the photos should be waiting for you in the My Dropbox folder on your PC. It should be located under Documents or thereabouts.

Most reactions

Latest posts