What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

transfer books from ipad to Kindle

Ronnie1a

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did a search and could not find my answer. Can I transfer a book, bought on the ibooks bookstore from my ipad to a Kindle registered to someone else? If no can they change the reg. to my name and then make the transfer?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did a search and could not find my answer. Can I transfer a book, bought on the ibooks bookstore from my ipad to a Kindle registered to someone else? If no can they change the reg. to my name and then make the transfer?

No. iBooks can't be read on Kindle.

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your question has already been answered but I'd thought I'd give you a quick bit of advice. Id advise buying books for amazon and sending them to the kindle app you can download from the app store. Not only is amazon often cheaper, but that way you can read it on all devices linked to your amazon account.
In answer to whether you can transfer the purchase to another account, that is a no no. For obvious reasons. If a company allowed that only one person would need to buy a book and then they could send it to everyone else on the planet if need be. I know this is an exaggeration but it's still a moot point.

Proud owner of a 32GB wifi iPad2 iOS5.

Most reactions

Latest posts