What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trailers app

thepowerrulz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded the new iTunes trailers app and when I went to use it I couldn't find the shortcut on my desktop to access it. I went to the apps store and it shows the install button greyed out so it's installed and when I went to the settings for the iPad it shows it as installed. So my question is without a shortcut is the any other way to find or access the app and if not how can I find it so I can delete it and try to reinstall it?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two possibilities....

Do you have multiple Home screens? Has it been put on the 'next' Home screen? Swipe the screen left to see if it's there.

If that doesn't work...try a complete power down and power up. Press and hold the Power button until the slider control appears, then accept the offer to switch off. When the screen is completely blank, press the Power button again until the white Apple logo appears. See if that fixes the problem.

Also, does this app have an age rating? If so, do you have age restrictions set under the iPad's 'Settings' menu? If so, and the app is age restricted, the app's icon won't even appear until you remove that restriction.

Tim

Most reactions