What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TIP: Perfect App for 3G iPad when out in traffic

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The eatery locator may be great for me, depends on the cities they cover. The games are not my cup of tea. Nothing beats the feel of chalk and polished wood as you tap the ball in.

dwagner88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lord help us. If I look over and see somebody driving in rush hour traffic operating an iPad I'm taking down your plates and calling the cops. This is a terrible idea for a device that cannot be used handsfree

kravdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lord help us. If I look over and see somebody driving in rush hour traffic operating an iPad I'm taking down your plates and calling the cops. This is a terrible idea for a device that cannot be used handsfree

Just be glad you live somewhere that driving &using an iPad during rush hour would be conscidered dangerous...in Chicago, the iPad user would be going less than 5 miles per hour!

TelSteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Just be glad you live somewhere that driving &using an iPad during rush hour would be conscidered dangerous...in Chicago, the iPad user would be going less than 5 miles per hour!

Anyone using it on the road should invest in the dash mount. Would be a nice big GPS close to your street view. Who needs air conditioning vents anyway...:rolleyes:

Most reactions