What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to rant.... ZAGG sheild.... UGH!

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah - it just doesnt work right. I see people with them all the time and just about every on ehas bubbles, trapped lint, lined up wrong, peeling, etc, etc. The crazy thing is that ZAGG claims they have all these awards for their stuff. Im wondering if shareholders of ZAGG are the ones awarding the trophies? Bleh!

I do not use one and so far, my devices have no scratches.

My theory is, these shields were designed to solve a non-existant issue and the matrketing folks simply tell us we will be sorry if we do not protect our screens which likely need less protection than we think.

The glass is quite good at resisting scratches.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Where do i sign up Bob? Id like my iPad to have that "new iphone" scent on the front, and "beef lasagne" on the rear please.

I know a fellow whio works in the business. He works with micro-encapsulated sticker materials or something like that. I'll put in a request for beef lasagne. Do you want an additional scent of eggplant and wine? That is a buck more per square inch.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My guess is a little time spent with a buffing wheel and some rouge will eliminate scratches.

Most reactions