What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiger woods golf free!!

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have just looked in the AppStore and seen that electronic arts are giving away the new tiger woods PGA tour 2012 for free for a short time to celebrate the end of the golf season! Was before always a quite expensive app.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, I noticed that via AppShopper a week or so ago. It's quite a great game, and I hate golf. But it's fun to play, and definitely recommend people grabbing it while they can!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My son bought that program for me earlier in the year - I'm a golf fan (and used to play), and I loved seeing Tiger win tournaments in his 'glory years' (not sure if they will return?) - if you are into golf and if this app is indeed free, then give it a try. For myself, the program could be better - could go into more details but again anything that is free of interest to you is worth a go! :)

Most reactions