What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Secret Society Hidden Object Game - Friends Invitation

mab70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you play The Secret Society game, I want to invite you to friend me.
My invite code is 1BLPM6.
I play every day and will accept all friends.

Just dawned on me, you might not know where to get your code. Click on the Friends button, bottom right of home screen, to get the Friends window. Then click on the Services tab. You will see 2 buttons. The 1 on the left will give you your invite code. The right one is where you enter someone else's code.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Last edited:

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Just dawned on me, you might not know where to get your code. Click on the Friends button, bottom right of home screen, to get the Friends window. Then click on the Services tab. You will see 2 buttons. The 1 on the left will give you your invite code. The right one is where you enter someone else's code.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Yes...I will add you now

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks and Good Luck!

That code did not work.

ibrahim mshelia

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks and Good Luck!
Accept my invitation

Last edited:

LeesaP7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am relatively new to this game but love playing it. I play it daily and would like to have friends to visit, help out, give gifts to, and vice versa.

your code doesn't seem to work but then again these posts are some years old but if anyone still plays this game my player login is: LeesaP7 😊

Most reactions

Latest posts