What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Perfect Case

ilovemyipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a carry case that will work nicely with my silicone skin. Nothing worse than ordering a case, only to receive and find out that the skin makes it too bulky to fit in the case nicely. Any suggestions? Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our carbon fiber case is designed with a little extra space for skin type covers. You can check out some pictures of our IPAD case in the vendors section. It is 100% carbon fiber so it's a little more then some of the other cases. But it is very light and very strong. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
[email protected]

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
y5Fv2.jpg

Photo1017

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
wjd333.smugmug.com
I got an STM iPad jacket for 25$ holds iPad in griffin silicone cover nicely. Plush liner, tough nylon outer with three pockets.
I usually fold shoulder strap into back pocket, put whole thing into my briefcase. Then use STM case for solo carry.
I was impressed with quality and price - protection and convenience make me happy with my vhoice weeks later.
I am not a salesman, I have no stake, gain no benefit other than sharing my experience with a damn good product. No pics available, but check bags - STM iPad jacket

largefarva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got an STM iPad jacket for 25$ holds iPad in griffin silicone cover nicely. Plush liner, tough nylon outer with three pockets.
I usually fold shoulder strap into back pocket, put whole thing into my briefcase. Then use STM case for solo carry.
I was impressed with quality and price - protection and convenience make me happy with my vhoice weeks later.
I am not a salesman, I have no stake, gain no benefit other than sharing my experience with a damn good product. No pics available, but check bags - STM iPad jacket

I'll second this....bought my STM iPad jacket a month or so ago and it's great. Definitely worth looking at.

Most reactions