What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The gimp that loves tech

bobinmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I use to be a 911 dispatcher, but an accident sort of ended that phase of life - but thank goodness I was already a tech geek so I had more than enough to fill my days and at the same time try to help friends with skills I've slowly learned over the years.

Married nearly 3 decades, love playing the piano and cooking, tech is plain fun and my wife is planning an Intervention sometime soon I'm sure.

Like many I started out with the IPhone but waited till the IPad 2 came out before jumping into the tablet computing market. While I'm impressed, I still can't quite make myself decide how I want to use it hence I find myself grabbing another machine equally as much. I wanted to learn through you guys how I can get more out of this rather sizable investment that so far has not totally earned its keep.

My brilliant niece who's already got multiple degrees put it best when she wrote the other day about how Apple sucks us into their world as we continue to get more and more of their products. Not cheap, but sure is nice stuff. Now I'm looking forward to learning what I can add so I can enjoy the tech I currently have and what I still need to add so I can enjoy it more.

To all of you, may you have a fine day indeed. Bob.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts