What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The dooors hints.

lawnce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody play escape games. Hints needed. In lv 22 with two tiger left and right the door.

tuncay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, check the floor, u'll find a object for check the right tiger back. İts shown some fruit, enter colours of fruit to points

samch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For number 7 put the
Lights in the same pattern as the door , two on the left top and bottom and one on the right centre

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jordoniphoneknight said:
Need help doozies level 17

Hi and Welcome to the Forum!

Tilt you iPad so the rock moves and turn off light. You will then see ET in green. The letters have little boxes, count them
That's a pretty good hint, if you need more, post back.

Please do not post on the same issue twice, your other thread has now been deleted in accordance with Forum Rules.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
samch said:
I'm stuck on level 12 , help ! Anyone

Those lights in the boxes change colour, what colour are the cards? One lot is upside down!
Let me know if you need more.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jordoniphoneknight said:
Need help with level 20

The red arrows on the wheels must face the way the arrows are going above the doors, place the arrows on the inside facing the right way. They must be set up symmetrically

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
indis said:
Hints needed lv 24... Two torches burned in a match..but nothing else happens..

Once you light those burners then it's all about the pull things. Look at the diagram

indis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once you light those burners then it's all about the pull things. Look at the diagram

ı dont understand anythng..:( which diagram and ı pull things but nothing else happens.. pls explain the more clearly

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
indis said:
ı dont understand anythng..:( which diagram and ı pull things but nothing else happens.. pls explain the more clearly

Okay, there is a diagram behind the door it runs along the whole wall, it starts on the right and goes to the left and then down in a semi circle and back and has a little return part. That's the hint for the pull things. If you would rather I just tell you, I will.

Most reactions

Latest posts