What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Debate Thread

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well title pretty much sums it up. As long as we keep it out of political, religious, race, and historical, things which may offend people, we are going to be fine and dandy.

Aight, first topic is something pretty common, and probably one of the most debated topics in technology.

Which is better? iOS or Android?

Now I guess this is unfair because this is an iPad forum, and of course we can expect most people being biased. But I can see that some guys and gals here use some android devices too.

Now a debate ends once it consumes 50 posts. After, the last one who messaged gets to choose a new topic.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, sure, you HAD to pick the most contentious topic to start with! ;)

I'll give it a go, though it's not really a debate point, it's personal opinion: I think iOS is better because, for me, it's easier to understand and use. I've had occasion to use devices running Android and I get so lost and confused. Though - it could be that I'm more familiar with iOS...

Still - I prefer iOS and so call it the "best." :D

Marilyn

LeCaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's Android??? [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have had some experience with android, and I always get lost around. The spotlight search, at least it functions like it is only accessible in one page, which is kinda pointless. Android can download anything from the internet, now I have never had any problem with it, no virus, no nothing. But of course I never needed anything from the internet that I want for my gadgets. The features of the keyboard are useful, but they function terribly. The keys are annoying. If I were to put all those features to iOS keyboard and put it back in android it would have been perfect.

If the keyboard, spotlight, and springboard were the same as what is in iOS I would have chosen it over iOS. iOS just gives me what I need. But I always strive for "BETTER", but android seems to make the things I need worse.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What a topic! Yeah, I've seen many people actually 'arguing' over that one, and boasting about. :p

I've used Android. Couldn't understand everything very well, it was a bit sluggish. I always made spelling mistakes. The browser was too slow. Well, I guess that pretty much gives my opinion.

iOS has just suited my needs.

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well I guess no one else would side android so I am gonna change the topic

Do you think forcing FB app users to use FB messenger is against human rights?

Most reactions

Latest posts